Wednesday, November 25, 2009

No..


Yesterday,I received whole bunch of sms scoldin me someting really rude.I hate that lots and lots and I swear I am goin to find out who the hell is that bastard.Now..at this moment ..I have found out..I dont even met him before nor he did...He got my number from my old best friend..they are tyring to lie to me..

how dissapoint i am..my old best friend is trying to lie to me that he didnt noe who is that bastard..I am angry...really angry..No more friends in Tai Thung can I trust..Yan kye,,I trust you the most..good that u did that to me..

I dont nid old frens now...really...my sec scoo frens are enough...becos friendship can really dissapear with the passing time...all the posts I wrote before were just stupid....STUPID...

F.U.C.K you...to HYJ(the bastard)and Yan Kye(betrayer)

4 comments:

Carmen said...

dun be so sad la ok? i still support u wan...

Gary Lai said...

I wont be sad...but furious I will be...

Carmen said...

so now u n him no fren anymore?

Anonymous said...

YES!



Gary

 

My Life ~~~My ONE PIECE~! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner