Thursday, November 26, 2009

B.A.T.T.L.E start...><


YEAH~~~~no idea for hapy or sad now~It is because I have succeed to get into the 3rd stage le~~~yes~baby~~~Our 2nd stage opponents is chung hwa B team le,same wif me cos i am tsun jin B team~but the diffrence is they are form 3~~but we beat them down~impossible right??

More impossible is that I get the best debator in that round~so happy~but it is all because of my trainer----Lum Shi Hao(chairman form 4).He is a really good guy and helps us a lot.He even invited us(B team)to his house for training...we trained until 2pm le....and he sacrificed for us..he slept in the living for giving us his room~~so great...(touched..)

We (B team) will not let you down!!!FIGHT FOR OUR BEST~~~We will at least get number 3 back for u!!!

ps:another senior even didnt sleep for whole night to check our debate script...she is Eva~~thx a lot too~~^^

We will FIGHT....

0 comments:

 

My Life ~~~My ONE PIECE~! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner