Monday, December 21, 2009

Debate

Debate is really an exciting game.It is just like a war that needs iur strategy a lot....and I am now hoping my debate skill can always be improving..I am now going to introduce what is debate like(it is like war games)

主辩:guy who starts to speak first ,giving out what are their team's strategy like what are they going to talk about 1st and will need to answer questions by 对方二辩

二辩:person who are going to set trap for opponent's 主辩 by asking some questions and set them up..his job is to attack opponent's strategy and makes them cannot be trusted.

三辩:his job is to debate with opponent's三辩 and try to present out as many info and examples and attack opponent's example.

四辩:that's my job...it is like to make a conclusion for the whole competition and list out what mistakes opponent's made and conclude ourselves point.It is quite a hard job because sometimes u have to catch opponent's point at the scene...this position can help their team win eventhough we did badly before it so it is quite a wonderful position..

if u wanna ask me what is my favourite position,I choose 四辩 and 三辩 cos it s exciting...but the most hardest one is 二辩 because you need time to set up some good questions that can trap opponents.And 主辩 is the most important but also can be unimportant because opponents often ctach the points form 主辩 and attack lots..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

gary...fight for ur dream..
alwayz thr 2 support u

xD said...

yea~
FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMZ

just keep going on
STOPs are just resting awhile...

^^

 

My Life ~~~My ONE PIECE~! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner