Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009

2009 had passed and time to say hello to 2010....haiz...time just pass too fast....I cant even get used to it....Now,I think I will make a conclusion for myself in 2009.

2009:it is a year that will stay in my heart core forever because I had lots and lots of new experience.First in my school result,erm....it is quite ok to me because as what i said last year,marks is no more important to me but of course,I will still have some...what should i say...aims,yes aims.My aims is actually i just hope that I can get As in diffrent subjects and to be honest,i dint accomplsh it because some of the subjects couldnt get A but surprisingly,after some complex counting marks process,my result book appears with As.But i dont want that,i want my exam paper appears A.Thats all what i wan in 2009.In my frens' eyes,I gain nt bad results and yes,i would say so.the result is absolutely out of my prediction.To be honest,I still can get in 百名榜 is a thing that i dint think i can do it..because in 2009,i really dint pay my attention in my schoolworks.I dint do any extra works at home and sometimes,i dint even pay attention in class..I dont noe why le..maybe i have bcom lazy le,really,i only do my revision until 2 days before exam.What I done the whole to let me proud are only I havent tried to change so many on9 games b4 in my life(maple,dragon,dota,cs,sa..)and finished reading the whole set of Harry Potter(7 books and I took 3 months to read)and get no3 in debate.thats my conclusion to my schoolworks.

Then to frenship...Old frens of cos I still remember some..Carmen,Coco,Mei Shan,Weng Thong,MaN ye and Yan kye that i will forget from now on.My new frens now is Oscar,Yu hang,Fat boy,LJ,LX and some i dont really very fren wif them.They are pricila,Annie,Vinccie,Kahz and many more.I think this year I dont have many frens but only debate de nia...Old frens,I realy sorry i cant go out wif them this holiday but i wont forgot u all de.

To my debate...let me be clear,I have really a long time dint find someting i m so love..debate...It is exciting,cool,and enjoyable.And the nan yang dun is the 1st debate competition i won,i wont forgot that...

A bit complicated and try to understand ba...

1 comments:

xD said...

no me?????
your friendz...
xD

nvm la...
dont give up your DREAMZ

 

My Life ~~~My ONE PIECE~! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner