Saturday, January 30, 2010

HAPPY DAY

TOday,been having a great day~~~And I think i wont forgot for my life because it was a day full of hapy and excite~~

in the early morning,I went to leisure mall waiting for sumo with tsun bin..we thought we may have our breakfast in mcdonald but it didnt open!!DAMN!So,we ate wantanmee wif sumo there lo~~

After that,we went to bosco's house and afterward went to ktm...in the ktm..damn many ppl in the train...wif choi eng seng's assist(pushing me as hard as he can)i finally got in...inside the train is so damn crowded..no space to move...and an indian man's sweat even fall on my head....gonna washes my head for many times...then after a hard way..we arrived..but i soon found 4 of my frens were still in the last station coz they couldnt get in ...OMG

IN mid valley...all the things expensive dao~~~~I wanna buy shoes..maybe buy nez time...i wanna buy bags...maybe nez time...i wanna change my phone coz sot le...maybe nez time ~~but very happy cos i bought a cool cap~~RM10 onli~~worth dao~~

then..we went bak home...in KTM agn..still the same..crowded..then suddenly I though of someting...why were we goin to the same line as we came...then I found the answer:we were in wrong train....

I quickly made my way through the crowd to found the others...I went to the other part by making my way through a small door...to be honest..i was afraid i got stuck in the room when i was tryin to get through it...so..after some hard way..we finally managed to get down the train in time..so danger...if some of us didnt come down..we will be spilted and tat time will be big problem le~~~

As a conclusion..a happy day~~

4 comments:

xD said...

you didnt write yesterday de thing
xD
nvm...
haiz
your english so good

really Happy day
next time i still want to go with you
after CNY
i got more pretty the shirt
xDDDDD

Gary Lai said...

good lor~~~~~~~yesterday de i dont wanna write le...

Gary Lai said...

ps...a lot of broken english de

xD said...

but you will remember
xD

i dont know you will cry lo
... really
i cant imagine

 

My Life ~~~My ONE PIECE~! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner