Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Friend----Prince VII


Hi guys~I have one more best friend le~~but this time she is a girl le(though jz lik boy)~~HAHAZ~!

She is Chin Yi,she is a person That I envy her a lot lo because she is a perfect nine girl.She has excellent result and really good in sports..but a bit mischevious la~~but these aren't the things that I think she's a bez fren to me..it is because she has a damn good attitude for life...and thats also what I have been chasing for..

erm...jz let me start about her from laz year..2009,I thought she was a bit cool but later I found she was warm too to her frens but the problem was I didnt talk too much to her because she was too good in everything..and until the sports day,when I saw she was running in the tracks,I yelled so loud for supporting because I thought she was really fast and jz lik the word I love to say:cool!So,she was just a perfect student except for a bit naughty

then,this year..i still dindt talk much too her because of...erm..maybe I thnk that we are jz diffren...but when I saw her blog for the 1st time..her impression for me became more better...than after a chat in the msn..we become gud frens..she has lots of dreams that are quite big and one I like the most is travel to Japan before 18 though this is impossible for me..

It is just an ordinary dream but she wants to go with friends..friendship for me is important and I have a dream lik that also!I wanted to travel around malaysia with all my good frens but by driving ourselves..i really look forward to that day and hope until that day.Me and Chin Yi are still best friend!^^

p.s.remember to listen for my support to you this year for sorts day!!XD..really

2 comments:

xD said...

okok...
xD
i will listen~

thx for your post...
^^

i am going to write you too~

xD said...

eh... now Only see dao
you wrote wrong xD

Prince VIII
xD
nvm la...
^^

 

My Life ~~~My ONE PIECE~! © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner